Sights

 

The villa was built in 1897 by Professor Lajos Thanhoffer.

In 1919 it served as a headquarter for Miklós Horthy, then it was nationalized after 1945.

In 2013 it was completely renovated. Owned by the town nowadays it is a self-government guesthouse. it can not be visited.

 

More sights
8600, Siófok, Millennium park
+36 30 939 6006 , +36 30 940 0484
Today: 09:30 - 18:30
8600, Siófok, Verebesi utca 35.
http://bellapuszta.hu/
info@bellapuszta.hu
+36 20 532 52 57
8600, Siófok, Kálmán Imre sétány 10.
http://asvanymuzeum.hu/
asvanymuzeum@gmail.com