Sights

 

The villa was built in 1897 by Professor Lajos Thanhoffer.

In 1919 it served as a headquarter for Miklós Horthy, then it was nationalized after 1945.

In 2013 it was completely renovated. Owned by the town nowadays it is a self-government guesthouse. it can not be visited.

 

More sights
8600, Siófok, Krúdy sétány - kikötő - móló
8600, Siófok, Jókai park
8600, Siófok, Millennium park